Thursday, December 13, 2012

PASCA E 13 : DENGAN INDIA PUN PKR MEMBOHONG

 
 
 
PUTRAJAYA : An Indian national has alleged that someone claiming to be a PKR leader promised to help him get Malaysian citizenship provided he join today’s protest at the National Registration Department (NRD) here.

Vengadeshwaran Subramaniam, who hails from Tamil Nadu and now resides in Kampung Kayu Ara, Damansara, told FMT that three days ago he received a text message with the promise from a person identifying himself as PKR Bala.

He said he called the number from which the message was sent. “The phone was picked-up by an Indian man who introduced himself as PKR Bala. He told me he got my number through my friends.”

The SMS, which was forwarded to FMT, reads: “To all Indian National from India. Don’t miss this opportunity. U can get Malaysian citizenship. Malaysian government giving u a chance now. Please go and register at Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (NRD), Putrajaya on 12-12-12 at 10am. Please pass a word to all our Indians friends.”

Subramaniam said several of his friends received the same message.
He said that in the phone conversation, he asked PKR Bala to explain his message. “He told me he will help me get a MyKad. In return I have to participate in the rally.”

Subramaniam said he took along several friends to Putrajaya today.
“I reached here early in the morning,” he said. “When I called PKR Bala, he said that he would not come to the protest. He also told me that Indian nationals would only get the MyKad if Pakatan takes over Putrajaya
 
ULASAN AKU : SAMPAI BILA LA PKR NAK PERBODOHKAN KAUM INDIA YANG DAH SEMAKIN CERDIK . KASIHAN AKU TENGOK NUAR DAN HINDRAF NI. BERLAKON NAK TAKLUK HATI KAUM INDIA TAPI MEMBOHONG.. KAUM INDIA LADANG DI PULAU PINANG NI PUN HANGPA BIAQKAN.